<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

U DECIDE! 

Internal monologue from a villain in Marshal Law, or manifesto for the Bush White House?

"I read in your medical notes how it was possible to manipulate the human psyche... that there is a deep need to feel protected by a hero figure... who will purify the land by merciless fire and sword... satisfying unconscious desires to be shocked and scared... Desires so strong, they can blind people to his excesses.

Indeed, the more perverted, the more fantastic the acts of violence, the more likely they are to be accepted.

Enabling me to declare war on them. And make them love me for it.

Yes, I've pissed on you all... And told you it was raining.

I've made the Orwellian Dream come true...

And taught you to love Big Brother."


U DECIDE!

Labels: , ,


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?