<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Leaving, on a jet plane... 

So, in what has become a sinkhole of inconvenience, my sister requires my assistance with her two kids in the great city of Birmingham, Alabama. Long story short: surgery requires that she not pick up anything heavier than 5 pounds for awhile. Kids aged 7 months and 2 years both violate that rule. How dare she!

Enter Nanny Ringwood.

Frightened yet?

I'm going to be gone until a week from Friday, and I'm not sure what my online capability will be (if any.) So, if I'm not posting, that's why.

I HAVE packed away a lot of TPBs for reading while I'm there, and, if I'm online-capable, I should be posting some reviews the bide the time... or at least writing them on my laptop for posting when I return.

Don't cry for me, Argentina. Just wish me a safe flight.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?