<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 24, 2005

12 hours and 35 minutes in. 

It was a dark time for the Rebellion.

My ex-Hollywood Video buddy Brev is doing fine. He's almost done with his work, actually, which makes him a world-class asshole.

He's also quoting Eddie Izzard at me, and I think I'm the only person in the 18-25 age group that hasn't ever seen Izzard's standup act. Save your gasps of astonisment and derision for someone who fucking cares.

Joe's not moving quite as fast as Brev, but he's still doing pretty good. Almost to hour 13, and he's wrapping up page 16. It's a pretty fun concept: a modern-day mafioso who gets dropped in medieval England... and decides he wouldn't mind maybe taking over.

Things aren't going so hot for me. I got the idea to write up a satire of all the moronic romantic-comedy stereotypes, the love triangles and the misunderstandings and all that BS, and it's been fun... but it ain't coming out of me naturally. Could be these people are just very distracting... who knows.

Ah well. Still got about 11 hours to go. Doesn't look good, but hey, I felt this way about this time last year. so we'll see, eh?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?