<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 20, 2004

Stuff being given away... 

...and not by me, for once.

Mike Sterling, as you probably already know, is giving away copies of Swamp Thing: Bad Seed, the TPB by Andy Diggle and Enrique Breccia. The rules are pretty simple:

If you want to enter, all you have to do is send an e-mail to contest (at) progressiveruin.com telling me, in 25 words or less, why you, yes, you, would like to have a copy of Swamp Thing: Bad Seed. I will pick one winner, either by choosing the entry I like the most, or, if I'm too wishy-washy to narrow it down to one winner, by a random drawing. You have until Friday, December 31st, 2004, to enter, and results will be posted, hopefully, in the first week of the new year.

Go. Enter. Frolic. Be merry.

And if you're a blogger and you win a copy, well, WRITE ABOUT IT! That's an order.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?