<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

A mini offer. 

In case you were not aware, the Hard Time TPB from DC Focus came out today. It's $10. It's a title I believe in, and it needs a boost in sales in the worst way.

So here's what I'm going to do.

The first five people to send me a funny prison nickname for themselves or their shiv (and no name generators, please, that shit is just lame) will get a copy of the Hard Time TPB from me, absolutely free, even the shipping. Drop me a line at crimson at lethaldeath dot com. Title the e-mail "HARD TIME FOR A HARD RINGWOOD."

And please, this is only for people who have not yet read the series.

Thank you.

ADDENDUM: THE FIVE LUCKY WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED. PLEASE STOP SENDING IN YOUR... ACTUALLY KEEP SENDING THEM, THEY'RE PRETTY FUNNY. FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T WIN: DROP THE $10 ALREADY AND GET IN ON A GREAT FUCKING SERIES. THANK YOU.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?