<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

A comic worth reading. 

I am no stranger to putting on a contest to promote a book that needs more readers, and Fallen Angel certainly qualifies.

Johanna's picked up the standard on this one:

I'm going to make it easy for you. I'm holding a contest. It's not even a complicated contest. Send me an entry saying why you want to try Fallen Angel.

First prize is a signed copy of the Fallen Angel TPB, plus the three most recent issues (#12-14). Second prize is a copy of the TPB. Third prize is copy of the latest issue #14, an excellent starting point. (There will likely be multiple third prizes, depending on how many people's entries I like.)

Here are the rules: One entry per person, emailed to me at the address on the right. The decision of the judges is final. Put FALLEN ANGEL in your subject line to help me out, please. If you don't want your entry published here later, please say so.

Entries must be received by September 8th. (US and Canadian entries only, please, unless you're willing to pay international shipping.)


Go. Enter. Do it now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?