<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

The Bourne Awesome. 

I really, really liked The Bourne Identity. The movie, that is. Never read the book... nor do I ever think I will. But the movie represented a kind of action thriller for adults, wherein everything was not dumbed down and the explosions were not tuned up. It was just unusually engrossing and, above all else, a damn good time.

And now we have The Bourne Supremacy. I've known it's been coming, but this is the first time I've seen the trailer. New director... but that's okay. Principal cast is still there; I like how the female lead is the same as from the first movie, and it's not a rotating-Bond-chick thing. Franka Potente is a captivating actress, and her character was equally intriguing and instantly likable.

Count me in.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?