<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

The Beast Is Loose Again. 

GRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!


MICAH IAN WRIGHT CAN EAT MY FAT HAIRY DONG AND SHIT CHINCHILLAS FOR ALL I CARE!

JOE QUESADA'S MOTHER COULD ONLY BE MORE OF A WHORE... IF THERE WERE TWO OF HER!

I WILL CASTRATE CHUCK DIXON AND SERVE HIS GENITALIA AS A SIDE DISH AT THE GLAAD MEDIA AWARDS!

I THINK THE FANTASTIC FOUR ARE STUPID FUCKING CHARACTERS. THERE, I SAID IT!

THAT GOES TWICE FOR ALL THEIR VILLAINS, EXCEPT DR. DOOM!

SPIDER-MAN HAS THE LAMEST ROGUES' GALLERY IN THE HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, WHICH IS REALLY SAYING SOMETHING IF YOU STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT!

DC HAS LIKE FOUR MARKETABLE CHARACTERS AND 10,000 PIECES OF WALKING SHIT IN STUPID OUTFITS!

I MEAN SERIOUSLY, STARRO? AMAZO? METALLO? SINESTRO? I KNOW RETARDED LABRADORS WHO COULD COME UP WITH BETTER SHIT THAN THAT! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR "O" KEY BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELVES!

RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!



(All-New, All-Different Howling Curmedgeons is a great blog, by the way.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?