<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

To Buy list. 

The Diamond list of comics shipping for Wednesday, courtesy of Johnny Bacardi (Latin hedonist!)

And what I'll be getting, because I know you're so very, very curious:

EL ZOMBO #1 (Of 3) $2.99: Full disclosure: I have no idea what this is, but that's a hell of a title.

LONE #6 $2.99: This is a mini-series, right? That's what I always thought.. if I'm incorrect in that, please let me know.

FRACTION #1 $2.50: Been bad about the Focus line. Hard Time is great, but I haven't yet touched anything else, but this one.. sounds good.

WALKING DEAD #6 (MR) $2.95: One of the best titles in comics. You have no reason for not buying this.

CABLE DEADPOOL #2 (RES) $2.99: One last chance to impress me.

RUNAWAYS #14 $2.99: A Title In Trouble. (A-TIT! Tee hee!) BUY IT! It's good loving. Can't go wrong with Vaughan.

GEORGE ROMEROS DAWN OF THE DEAD #1 (MR) $3.99: You know why. Steep price, though.

RICH JOHNSTONS HOLED UP #1 (Of 3) (MR) $3.50: Could be tacky and good, or could be tacky and bad. I'll find out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?