<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The Purchase List. 

What I bought:

Reload/Mek TPB flipbook - Most people seemed to have not-so-nice things to say about this. I'll judge for myself how these series are.

Chosen #2 - Say whatever the hell you want about Mark Millar, this looks to be a thoughtful, insightful series. Yeah, I'm willing to back that up.

1602 #8 - Just as the series is getting really interesting, it comes to a close. Ah well. Fun while it lasted, and pretty pretty art.

Dead@17: Blood of Saints #1 - My boys at Viper are back!

Deep Sleeper #1 and #2 - Enough people have been talking about this title that it was no longer acceptable for me to not check it out. So here I am. Being trendy.

Bite Club #1 - Gotta go with Johnny Bacardi (Latin hedonist!) on this one; worst title ever. Still, vampire mafioso? That can be fun, fun, fun!

More reading, less talking. See ya later on, when I'm done.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?