<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Get up and ride like I was Steven McQueen. 

Do you want some music that'll maybe fuck your head a little?

Lyrics that can be sad, or funny, or dry, or a little bit beautiful?

Maybe just some angry-fun chaotic guitar rock with a howling, sarcastic vocalist?

I present to you Mondo Generator.

I've been listening to this CD (A Drug Problem That Never Existed, on which the first song is titled "Meth, I Hear You Callin'," in case you had any doubts these guys maybe did some drugs) off and on for about four weeks, and it's not gotten old yet. I won't quote lyrics at you, because I fucking hate when people do that; they always come off limp and contrived without the context of the rest of the song.

Just trust me.

(If you're going to be cheap about it and hit up some BitPass or something, look for the songs "Like You Want," "Four Corners," and "Day I Die." You can't go wrong.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?