<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

24 Hour Comic Day: Completion. 

It's now 8 AM, CST, Sunday morning. I'm done.

22 pages of script, not 24. I could pad it up if I wanted, but I'm pretty satisfied with the ending. It's just 22 pages of script, mind you; I've only got 12 pages of storyboards, and no "finished" art. I can't do finished art. I can't do art at all, actually.

The story's not half bad. Kind of grim, but that's what I'm into, really. If you're curious, e-mail me (link up there in the top left) and ask, and I'll send you a copy. I'd rather not just post it, because I have enough of an ego to think someone might steal the script and go off and make millions (or, perhaps, dozens) with it.

I'll probably write some neato lengthy post about the experience, yadda yadda, artsy fartsy, but now is not the time. It's 8am, I've been awake for roughly eleventy trillion decades, and I have 2 hours of sitting around ahead of me before I have to actually prepare to be anywhere.

So now's not the time for fancy extrapolation. Now is the time for some goddamn Bacon Egg N' Cheese biscuits from McD's.

Talk at ya later.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?