<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Zombie soup. 

Ever since I saw Dawn of the Dead on opening night, I've been on something of a zombie kick. Broke out my copies of Return of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead, and Lucio Fulci's Zombie (or Zombi 2, for the purists) and watched all three in a row.

Reread all 5 issues of The Walking Dead.

Rediscovered a roleplaying game I'd bought but never played called All Flesh Must Be Eaten, went through the (highly enjoyable) sourcebook, had fun constructing my own zombie apocalypse and reading about the various "deadworld" ideas presented in the book.

Went to their website, read all the fiction.

Found out about Homepage of the Dead, a tribute to the Romero trilogy. The page is seriously lacking in up-to-date information, but had some great stuff, like the original Day of the Dead script available, plus the revelation that George Romero was initially meant to write and direct the Resident Evil movie, until Constantine Films ditched him and went with Paul Anderson.

Now, two nights in a row, I've had dreams about zombie apocalypses.

This is probably not healthy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?