<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Why is it... 

...that Mystique makes it to 12 issues, is currently written by one of the hottest writers in comics (that'd be Brian K. Vaughan), will become the testing ground for up and comer Sean Keever...

..AND THEY WON'T COLLECT IT IN A TRADE PAPERBACK?!

That doesn't make any sense. If I vomited onto five comic books in a row, Marvel would make a fucking TPB out of it. Why hesitate here? What's the holdup? Why is it they'll force me to dig up 12 fucking issues of a comic to get into it, instead of giving me a handy way to catch up with the series in one fell swoop?

Exacerbating the problem is that no comic book store I've been to has the first few issues, so there's no way for me to start from the beginning...

Why, Marvel, why?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?