<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Two questions for you, the reader at home. 

1) Can anyone tell me more about this? It sounds fantastic. And I love Mike Judge.

2) I only started re-collecting comics maybe a year and a half ago. I only started getting into buying several titles a week about 9 months ago. Since then, I've got two longboxes, one mostly filled and one mostly not. They're alphabetically sorted; the mostly-filled box is A - L, and the mostly not filled one is M - Z. I wonder, is that a universal trend? Granted, I bought about 20 issues of Hitman in one go, but I have about ten zillion issues of The Punisher, so... is this serious discrepancy more common than just me, or is it nothing more than 50/50 odds?

(Part of it probably has to do with the fact that I never buy anything with "X" or "Ultimate" in the title, I just read my roommate's.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?