<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 08, 2004

I smell DANGER. 

Raven House.

I'm pretty back-and-forth on Chuck Dixon as well. He writes a solid story, that much is indisputable. He knows pacing and, for the most part, he knows dialogue. His El Cazador was the only reason I was buying a CrossGen title, and now that they're dropping their limp fantasy titles and expanding outward with titles like Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, I think I can pay more attention to them.

Plus, this looks to be pretty good horror stuff. I know IDW and the 30 Days of Night crew are supposed to be the Head Horror Honchos (to be Stan Lee for a moment), but frankly I was a little underwhelmed with 30 Days and Dark Days was only mildly more entertaining. Here's hoping Dixon can do it right.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?