<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

I fucking care. 

Bendis to take over the Avengers with Finch. Claremont on Uncanny X-Men and Excalibur.

Marvel, I'd like to introduce you to a time-tested little axiom that would do you well right about now: DON'T. PUT YOUR EGGS. IN ONE BASKET.

Or in this case two baskets. There will eventually come a point where Bendis cannot singlehandedly save every single flagging title you have, all right? There comes a limit. This guy is ALREADY dropping Ultimate FF, whose sales are through the goddamn stratosphere, and so he seems to have pretty much reached critical mass, huh? Keep laying it on him like this and he'll self-destruct. And I mean really genuinely immolate. Will make that little drunk-driving thing at Slave Labor seem like child's play next to what he'll do to your offices.

Claremont, Claremont, Claremont... Marvel, I got to ask you: does this guy have pictures of people in management fucking dobermans? That's the only thing I can think of. I think his complete and total obsolecense became evident to me during the "Storm: Arena" arc in X-Treme. Also, the book was called X-Treme, for god's sake. Marvel, if you need this guy taken out because he has some damaging evidence about you, give me a call. I got some sharp objects I can use.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?