<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

The Buy List. 

What I'll probably end up buying come Wednesday, though only a few titles are guaranteed. Some of these I am ashamed to admit.

(From the Diamond list, thanks to Johnny for the heads-up.)

DC Comics
AVENGERS JLA #4 (Of 4) $5.95
BATMAN #625 $2.25
LIGHT BRIGADE #2 (Of 4) (MR) $5.95
MIDNIGHT MASS HERE THERE BE MONSTERS #3 (Of 6) (MR) $2.95
PLANETARY #19 $2.95

Marvel Comics
PULSE #2 $2.99
THE PUNISHER #4 (MR) $2.99
WOLVERINE PUNISHER #1 (Of 5) $2.99

Miscellany
Not a damn thing.

I'm sure there'll be others that reach out to me, but with JLA/Avengers and Light Brigade costing so much, those'll probably just go into my stash box until such a time as I am filthy bloody rich.

Losers giveaway soon. Stay tuned.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?