<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

So don't try any shit. 

John Constantine Pic
You are John Constantine.
John has a strong knowledge of the occult and at
times he appears to wield strong magical powers
but he has also become known as something of a
con-man, more likely to talk himself out of
trouble than pull a rabbit out of a hat.


What Gritty No Nonsense Comic Book Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

That's right, bitches. I've got the magick in my blood, and I ain't afraid to bargain your soul off to a demon if you give me any troubles. Also, I'm British, so that accent (theoretically) gets me a lot of ass. It also means I'm destined to get lung cancer and then barter my way out of it and into immortality. It also also means that all of my friends are destined to be eviscerated by Satan or grouchy occultists.

Sorry, guys.

This also also also means I'm going to be portrayed by Keanu Reeves when the movie comes out. Being Keanu Reeves = More Ass, Less Dignity. A tradeoff I suppose I can live with.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?